Staying at Hotels Information
Woodstock and the surrounding area is blessed with a number of fine hotels, so you can combine a visit to the Blenheim Palace Literary Festival with a relaxing break. Some of them offer special rates for festival-goers.
Bear Hotel – The Festival Hotel
The AA four-star Macdonald Bear Hotel in Woodstock is an official festival hotel. It is set in what was once a 13th-century coaching inn and combines history and culture with exceptional facilities.
Bear Hotel contact details are:
- Telephone: 01993 811124
- Address: The Bear Hotel, Park Street, Woodstock, Oxfordshire OX20 1SZ
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.macdonaldhotels.co.uk/our-hotels/macdonald-bear-hotel/
Eynsham Hall, Witney
Eynsham Hall is a Jacobean-style mansion set in 3,000 acres of Oxfordshire parkland six miles from Blenheim Palace. It has an indoor swimming pool, sauna, state-of-the-art fitness studio and award-winning bar serving a varied menu. Festival goers can claim 10% off their room rates by quoting ‘lit fest’ when they call or email with a reservation.
Eynsham Hall contact details are:
- Telephone: 01993 885203
- Address: Eynsham Hall Conference & Training Centre, North Leigh, Witney OX29 6PN
- Website: www.eynshamhall.com
The AA four-star Feathers Hotel in Woodstock is a 17th-century country townhouse hotel in the heart of the historic town of Woodstock.
Feathers Hotel contact details are:
- Telephone: 01993 812291
- Address: The Feathers, Market Street, Woodstock, Oxfordshire OX20 1SX
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.feathers.co.uk
The King’s Arms
The King’s Arms mixes innovative food with contemporary cask ales and traditional British favourites. It has 15 gorgeous rooms for guests.
King’s Arms contact details are:
- Telephone: 01993 813636
- Address: The King’s Arms, 19 Market Street, Woodstock, Oxfordshire OX20 1SU
- Email: Kingsarms.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.kingshotelwoodstock.co.uk
The Randolph Hotel, Oxford
The AA five-star Macdonald Randolph hotel is ituated in the heart of Oxford, opposite the world-famous and recently restored and extended Ashmolean Museum. The Randolph was built in 1864. Fully refurbished, the hotel offers each guest the highest level of comfort and service in a traditional and welcoming environment.
Randolph Hotel contact details are:
- Telephone: 0844 879 9132
- Address: Randolph Hotel, Beaumont Street, Oxford OX1 2LN
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.macdonaldhotels.co.uk/Randolph